Review: TAAT Represents a New Era in the Cigarette Industry

CBD Review

Cigarettes have been around since the 19th century, and throughout that time, it hasn’t changed much. The biggest change to cigarettes in that time has probably been the introduction of new flavors and new brands. In the 2021 century, with the wave of health consciousness making the rounds, TAAT has emerged with a product that may experience the next era in the cigarette industry.

The Problem

The biggest challenge with cigarette smoking is the health consequences. Cigarette smoking has been linked with lung cancer and many other debilitating health conditions. Numerous cigarette alternatives have been introduced over the years, but they all lack one thing that TAATs seem to address—they preserve the ritual and sensory experience associated with smoking cigarettes.

The Solution

The people behind TAAT understand that the appeal of tobacco cigarettes is strongly tied to the sensory experience of smoking. The average person thinks that nicotine addiction is what makes cigarette smokers hooked, but there’s more. TAAT seeks to make it easier by creating a tobacco-free and nicotine-free product that is very similar to regular cigarettes.

TAAT cigarettes are primarily made of three ingredients—98% of it is hemp and water, and the other 2% are a proprietary blend of food-grade ingredients. Using a patent-pending process, TAAT transforms these ingredients to create a base that is shockingly similar to tobacco cigarettes. 

TAATs smell and taste like cigarettes although they’re made of hemp. They also have a filter tip and are rolled in FSC-branded paper. They’re just the same size as regular cigarettes. The best part is that when you light them, they make the same crackling sound, and burn slowly like tobacco cigarettes. 

About TAAT Cigarettes

Each stick of TAAT contains 25mg of cannabidiol (CBD). And, although they’re made of hemp, these CBD smokes won’t get you high because they contain less than 0.2% of THC. They’re also legal because they contain less than 0.3% of THC in line with the 2018 Farm Bill. 

TAAT cigarettes come in different flavors that will remind you of some top tobacco cigarettes:

TAAT Original is similar to Marlboro Red, Winston, and American Spirit Blue

TAAT Smooth is similar to Marlboro Gold, American Spirit Yellow, and Pall Mall Blue 

TAAT Menthol is similar to Newport, KOOL, and Marlboro Menthol

Each pack of TAAT cigarettes contains 20 sticks. You can get a pack of TAAT for only $6.99 at the TAAT online store, trytaat.com. If you don’t want so much, you can purchase a pack of two for only $1.25. If you want to buy in bulk, consider getting a carton (with 10 packs (containing 20 sticks each) for only $59.99. 

If you’re on the fence and you’re curious about trying TAAT cigarettes out, head over to the company’s online store to grab a free pack.

TAAT cigarettes are made for adults 21 years old and above. Keep it away from the reach of children. This product is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.